Editor in Chief
The Master Switch is a leading audio review website and we are very excited to hire our next Editor in Chief. This is tremendous opportunity for a talented and motivated writer and audio enthusiastic. The position is 30 hours per week and remote—we encourage the best people to apply regardless of their location. Pay will be competitive and include incentives based on site performance and growth.
- Research and write in-depth content about a range of audio equipment including home theater, speakers, headphones, amps, dacs, and other high-end products. Projects will include category round-ups, in-depth reviews, and informational articles.
- Update existing articles with new products and information as necessary.
- Test, photograph, and review audio gear.
- Communicate with audio brands about products and new releases.
- Attend trade shows and relevant industry events.
- Contribute to top-level site analysis and strategy.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills. This is a writing-heavy position so you must excel at and enjoy the craft. Past experience is required and writing samples are a mandatory part of the application process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of audio equipment and brands.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of The Master Switch’s voice.
- Photography skills are helpful.
For consideration, please send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples to [email protected] with "Editor in Chief” in the subject line.